20+ Years of Vaccine Injury Experience
More Than $300 Million Recovered for Clients
Reviewed By Anne Carión Toale, Vaccine Injury Attorney
National Vaccine Injury Lawyers
Every day thousands of people in the US are safely vaccinated against diseases and illnesses. However, sometimes rare, severe, and debilitating reactions to vaccinations can happen. As a result, Congress created the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (NVICP); to help victims of adverse vaccine reactions. mctlaw helps those people get financial compensation from the NVICP. And we do it at NO COST to you.
What Makes mctlaw Different?
- mctlaw helped more clients get compensation in the past 5 years than ANY OTHER LAW FIRM in the United States.
- Our attorneys obtained the largest single financial award for a client in the vaccine program’s history.
- Our lawyers represent clients in all 50 states and have done so for more than 20 years.
- We successfully helped hundreds of clients get compensation through the vaccine injury program. See the evidence in our case results.
See How Much We've Won For Our Vaccine Injury Clients
Vaccines Covered by the NVICP – Vaccine Injury Table
- Tetanus Toxoid-Containing Vaccines – DTaP, Tdap, DTP-Hib, DT, Td, TT
- Pertussis Antigen-Containing Vaccines – DTaP, Tdap, DTP, P, DTP-Hib
- Measles, Mumps & Rubella Virus-Containing Vaccines in any Combination – MMR, MR, M, R
- Rubella Virus-Containing Vaccines – MMR, MR, R
- Measles Virus-Containing Vaccines – MMR, MR, M
- Polio Live Virus Vaccines – OPV
- Hepatitis B Antigen-Containing Vaccines – Engerix-B, Recombivax HB, Twinrix
- Hemophilus Influenzae – Type B Polysaccharide Conjugate Vaccines
- Varicella Vaccine – Varivax Chickenpox Virus Vaccine, ProQuad
- Rotavirus Vaccine – Rota Teq
- Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccines – Prevnar
- Hepatitis A Vaccines – Havrix, VAQTA, Twinrix
- Trivalent Influenza Vaccines – FluMist, FluShield, Fluvirin, Fluzone, Afluria
- Meningococcal Vaccines – Meningococcal Polysaccharide Vaccine (MPSV4), Meningococcal Conjugate Vaccine (MCV4), Menactra
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Vaccines – Gardasil, Cervarix
- Polio Inactivated Virus – IPV
Vaccines NOT Covered by the NVICP
- Pneumococcal Polysaccharide Vaccine (PPSV, PPV)
- Herpes Zoster (Shingles) Vaccine
- Pneumovax 23
- Yellow Fever
- Tuberculosis (TB)
- Typhoid Fever
About the NVICP
Filing a Vaccine Injury Claim
Vaccine Injury Payouts
Common Vaccine Reactions & Disorders
Other Possible Injuries
Personal Injury Lawyer vs. Vaccine Injury Attorney
Personal injury attorneys typically do NOT handle vaccine injury cases
Vaccine injury compensation is a very specialized type of Federal litigation involving complex legal, medical, and scientific issues. Our vaccine injury attorneys proudly represent clients in obtaining compensation for vaccine injuries and have done so over the past 20 years.
ALL vaccine claims must go to the U.S. Court of Federal Claims (Vaccine Court) in Washington, D.C.
These are not ‘local’ cases. An attorney in your area cannot file these cases in your local or state courthouse. These cases must be filed in Washington, D.C. in the U.S. Court of Federal Claims by attorneys who are members of the Court of Federal Claims Bar.
Our attorneys work exclusively on vaccine injury cases
Because vaccine injury litigation is a very specialized area of practice, there are few attorneys in the United States who do it. Our vaccine attorneys exclusively focus on this area.
mctlaw won more compensation for vaccine injuries in recent years than ANY other law firm in the United States
Read our client’s case results here and see actual award amounts.
Our Washington, D.C. office is 3 blocks away from The Vaccine Court
This proximity makes it easy for your attorneys to manage your case and represent you efficiently.
Content Reviewed by Anne Carrión Toale - Vaccine Injury Lawyer
US Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration. Available at: https://www.hrsa.gov/vaccine-compensation/covered-vaccines/index.html. Last Accessed March 5, 2020.
United States Court of Federal Claims. Vaccine Claims/Office of Special Masters. https://www.uscfc.uscourts.gov/vaccine-programoffice-special-masters. Last Accessed March 5, 2020.