In her legal career, Ms. Toale has worked in private practice in both plaintiff personal injury and insurance defense firms; as an appellate Assistant Attorney General, a Special Assistant County Attorney, and an enforcement attorney for the Department of Revenue.
Ms. Toale earned her Juris Doctor in 1992 and a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology in 1989, both from the University of Florida. After graduation from law school in 1992, Ms. Toale was selected for a prestigious position as a judicial law clerk, for Judge Martha Warner of the Fourth District Court of Appeal.
Ms. Toale is admitted to the Florida Bar, the Middle District of Florida, the Southern District of Florida, the United States Court of Federal Claims, the United States Courts of Appeal for the Eleventh Circuit, and the Federal Circuit.
In addition to serving as a past president of the Vaccine Injured Petitioners Bar Association, Ms. Toale was recently invited to become a member of the exclusive National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Civil Trial Lawyers group and attended the 2018 National Trial Lawyers Summit, an annual gathering of the most outstanding civil plaintiff and criminal defense attorneys in America.
Ms. Toale is a member of the Court of Federal Claims Bar Association, the Florida Bar, and the Sarasota County Bar Association. She served two terms as president of the Palm Beach County Chapter of the Florida Association for Women Lawyers, served as Director of the Sarasota County Chapter of the Florida Association for Women Lawyers. She is a member of the Junior League of Sarasota. Anne is married and has two grown children.
Selected Awards, Publications, and Presentations
- 2019 Vaccine Boot Camp – Presentation Topic: Table vs. Non-table Injuries, SPU and Significant Aggravation
- 2018 Lawyer Monthly Women in Law Award- Vaccine Injury
- 2017 Vaccine Injury Petitioner Bar Conference – Presentation Topic: Attorney’s Fees
- 2017 Vaccine Injury Petitioner Bar Conference – Presentation Topic: Cross-examination of HHS Experts
- 2016 Vaccine Injury Lawyer of the Year Award – Finance Monthly
- 2016 Lawyer Monthly, “Thought Leader – Vaccine Injury”
- 2016 Vaccine Boot Camp – Presentation Topic: Attorney’s Fees and Costs
- 2016 Vaccine Injury Petitioner Bar Conference – Presentation Topic: Significant Aggravation Claims
- 2015 Vaccine Injury Petitioner Bar Conference – Presentation Topic: Case Law Update
- 2014 Vaccine Injury Petitioner Bar Conference – Presentation Topic: Burden of Proof
- 2013 Vaccine Injury Petitioner Bar Conference – Authored Presentation Topic: Litigative Risk Settlements
- “Vaccine Court is a Little-Known but Important Venue,” Sarasota County Bar Association Newsletter