Elizabeth Abramson recently served as a federal judicial law clerk to Chief Special Master Brian Corcoran in the United States Court of Federal Claims Office of Special Masters. Currently, she is an adjunct professor of trial advocacy at the Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law, where she also graduated from in 2019 with Honors.
Elizabeth’s interest in vaccine injury litigation flourished while working as a law clerk for Anapol Weiss back in 2017. Since then she has gained knowledge about the rules and procedures that govern the Vaccine Injury Program.
During law school, she served as a lead editor of the Drexel Law Review. She was also a member of the nationally ranked trial team. Elizabeth has won several regional mock trial competitions, placed in the top three at national competitions, and was awarded the Best Direct Examination Award in the 2018 Joseph Paul Kelly, Jr. Invitational Mock Trial Competition.
Elizabeth was born in Pottsville, Pennsylvania and grew up on a farm in a town with a population of less than 200 people. She currently lives in Philadelphia with her husband, two cats, and dog. In her spare time, she enjoys reading and writing. She is also an environmental activist and focuses a lot of her attention on promoting a minimal waste lifestyle and sustainability. Elizabeth also enjoys board games, snowboarding, and watching foreign films.
- University of Pittsburgh | Bachelor of Science, Psychology with Minor in German Language, Literature, and Film. Concentration in the Conceptual Foundations of Medicine, Honors
- Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law | Juris Doctor, Honors
- United States Court of Federal Claims
- “Insurers Must Be Wary of the Other Kind of Ambiguity” | Published on Law360
- “Embrace Your Wild Side: A Case for the Patentability of Human-Nonhuman Chimeras” , Awarded the George Huchinson Writing Competition Award by the Federal Circuit Bar Association and was published in the Federal Circuit Bar Journal
Find out right now if you have a vaccine injury claim
Your Case Review is Free. Don’t Wait to Get Help Because There is a Deadline.
COVID-19 Vaccines are NOT Eligible
As an experienced leader in these types of lawsuits, we were confident the firm would have the expertise. However, what surprised us most was the high level of excellent customer service from the firm’s staff!Pat R.
I can’t recommend this firm enough. They have an outstanding team that truly care for their clients…I have been awarded a fair six figure settlement.Nate M.
When I say “they went to bat” for me…this Law Firm literally did just that. They persevered to bring the hard-nosed Manufacturer to settle and provide me some recompense for everything I had to endure which led to this suit.Me’Chelle