National Trial Lawyers
The attorneys at mctlaw represent people across the United States in the U.S. Court of Federal Claims, in national medical product liability lawsuits, and in commercial litigation. We help people stand up to huge corporations or government agencies and balance the power in their fight for justice.
Over the past two decades we have fought many battles for our clients, and every step of the way, we did our best to make positive changes in their lives. We know our work has made a difference for people across the country.
Our continuing success is rooted in our mission:
- We will be fair and professional to all while we do what is right.
- We will represent our clients to the absolute best of our abilities.
- We will outwork any adversary or competitor.
- We will not wilt in the face of overwhelming odds even when our colleagues cave.
- We will constantly innovate.
- When necessary, we will be disrupters.
- We will see that justice is done .
MAGLIO CHRISTOPHER & TOALE
AREAS OF PRACTICE
Did you experience a serious reaction lasting more than 6 months after getting a vaccine?
You may be eligible to file a claim in the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (NVICP).
Our attorneys can represent you at no cost to you, ever.
Common Vaccine Reactions
mctlaw is a national leader in defective metal on metal hip replacement lawsuits. Our attorneys filed the FIRST metal on metal lawsuit in the United States and have been fighting on behalf of our clients ever since.
Metal on Metal Hip Complications
Brands of Metal on Metal Hips
Zantac – Ranitidine Heartburn Medication and Cancer Risks
Our attorneys help Florida residents file asbestos exposure and mesothelioma claims across the United States.
Government Contracts and Litigation
Southwest Florida business owners, developers, and contractors trust mctlaw to represent them in complex business litigation.
The attorneys at mctlaw have extensive experience dealing with the legal challenges facing Indian governments and organizations relating to gaming, tribal governance, land use and environmental issues, Indian health, and historic preservation.
What Our Clients Say About mctlaw
- A St. Louis jury sent a $20 million dollar message to Biomet Orthopedics in Federal Court today. The verdict sided clearly in favor of Mary Bayes, who suffered extensive heavy metal poisoning and 6 traumatic hip revision surgeries because of …Read More »
- A new study shows up to 80% of COVID-19 patients have experienced neurological symptoms. The Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine study of 509 patients found the coronavirus can affect more than the respiratory system, with some alarming potential impacts …Read More »
- Those who suffer injuries or life-altering conditions from the upcoming COVID-19 vaccine will face difficulties getting vaccine injury payouts. The Wall Street Journal reporting COVID-19 vaccine injuries will be covered by what’s called the countermeasures vaccine injury compensation fund. It …Read More »