National Trial Lawyers | mctlaw.
The attorneys at mctlaw represent people across the United States in the U.S. Court of Federal Claims, in national medical product liability lawsuits, and in commercial litigation. We help people stand up to huge corporations or government agencies and balance the power in their fight for justice.
Over the past two decades we have fought many battles for our clients, and every step of the way, we did our best to make positive changes in peoples’ lives. We know our work has made a difference for people across the country.
Our continuing success is rooted in our mission:
- We will be fair and professional to all while we do what is right
- We will represent our clients to the absolute best of our abilities
- We will outwork any adversary or competitor
- We will not wilt in the face of overwhelming odds even when our colleagues cave
- We will constantly innovate
- When necessary, we will be disrupters
- We will see that justice is done
MAGLIO CHRISTOPHER & TOALE
AREAS OF PRACTICE
Did you experience a serious reaction lasting more than 6 months after getting a vaccine?
You may be eligible to file a claim in the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (NVICP).
Our attorneys can represent you at no cost to you, ever.
Common Vaccine Reactions
mctlaw is a national leader in defective metal on metal hip replacement lawsuits. Our attorneys filed the FIRST metal on metal lawsuit in the United States and have been fighting on behalf of our clients ever since.
Metal on Metal Hip Complications
Brands of Metal on Metal Hips
Our attorneys help Florida residents file asbestos exposure and mesothelioma claims across the United States.
Southwest Florida business owners, developers, and contractors trust mctlaw to represent them in complex business litigation.
Coronavirus forced thousands of Florida businesses to shutdown and lose income. Now insurance companies are denying business interruption claims across the state. We may be able to help you get your claim paid.
If you own property next to an old railroad track that is being turned into a community trail, the federal government could owe you money.
What Our Clients Say About mctlaw
WON FOR OUR CLIENTS
- Attorney Jeffrey Nelson Named Assistant Attorney General for Oklahoma Indian Tribe Jeffrey Nelson was appointed Assistant Attorney General for the United Keetoowah Band of Cherokee Indians in Oklahoma. Mr. Nelson will represent the Tribe in matters involving tribal governance, Indian …Read More »
- Advocacy groups and business industry leaders from across the country gathered on Monday during a governmental meeting to say they are all opposed to removing SIRVA and syncope from the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (NVICP). On Monday, May 18th, the Advisory …Read More »
- Facebook Live on Guillain-Barré Syndrome in the NVICP https://youtu.be/hrZwqURy-58 mctlaw attorneys Anne Toale, Danielle Strait, Diana Stadelnikas and Isaiah Kalinowski went live on facebook to discuss GBS in the NVICP. Watch the video here or read the transcript below. Transcript …Read More »