Join Our Team
At mctlaw, we believe that our team is our greatest asset and have created a professional, diverse, and balanced work-life environment that allows our team of attorneys, paralegals, and other professionals to perform at their highest levels to serve our clients.
We provide 401k with set matching, paid employee health insurance, parking/commuter benefits, coverage of bar dues for and reasonable CLE fees for attorneys, and parental leave.
- We will be fair and professional to all while we do what is right
- We will represent our clients to the absolute best of our abilities
- We will outwork any adversary or competitor
- We will not wilt in the face of overwhelming odds, even when our colleagues cave in.
- We will constantly innovate
- When necessary, we will be disrupters
- We will see that justice is done
NO CALLS PLEASE
Looking for a full-time Intake Paralegal to join a national law firm in our downtown Sarasota, FL office. The right candidate has excellent interpersonal skills, can lead a conversation to get relevant information from potential clients, and can discuss complex medical issues with potential clients. This person will be the client’s first point of contact with mctlaw and they will screen, qualify, and retain new clients. This position works closely with Firm attorneys and 2 other intake paralegals on the team, focused primarily but not exclusively on medical product liability and vaccine injury compensation cases. The intake paralegal will be expected to master a client management system based on the Salesforce platform for legal applications. The mission of mctlaw is to help others and always do what’s right for our clients.
Job Duties include:
- Quickly respond and communicate with potential clients via phone, email, chat, and text.
- Qualify potential clients with an in-depth screening interview based on a list of case criteria.
- Discuss potential client qualifications with attorneys if outside of the case criteria.
- Set appointments for follow-up communication
- Open and maintain detailed client intake files
- Request, receive, and review medical records
- Conduct consistent follow-ups with potential clients
- Retain qualified clients. This portion of the intake process requires some sales skills to encourage them to sign with mctlaw for case representation
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
- Master new technology at a high user level
- Learn about and understand medical issues impacting our clients
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Mac OS
- Customer service, sales, or legal experience are a plus
- 100% paid health insurance premium for the employee
- 12 paid holidays
- Paid time off after 90 days
- 401k matching program
- Potential for bonus every 4 months
In-office position located in downtown Sarasota, FL
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 – $22.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Sarasota, FL 34236: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person
As an experienced leader in these types of lawsuits, we were confident the firm would have the expertise. However, what surprised us most was the high level of excellent customer service from the firm’s staff!Pat R.
I can’t recommend this firm enough. They have an outstanding team that truly care for their clients…I have been awarded a fair six figure settlement.Nate M.
When I say “they went to bat” for me…this Law Firm literally did just that. They persevered to bring the hard-nosed Manufacturer to settle and provide me some recompense for everything I had to endure which led to this suit.Me’Chelle