How to Choose a Vaccine Injury Attorney
If you’re experiencing a vaccine injury, you want the best attorney on your side representing you. That’s why it’s so important to choose the right type of attorney. There are several key differences between Vaccine Injury Attorneys and Personal Injury Lawyers. Take a look at the differences, check out our attorney bios, and see who you think would be best to represent you.
Hiring a local personal injury lawyer is not the best idea for a vaccine injury; they usually handle insurance and liability issues involving various types of accidents. However, vaccine injury cases are tightly focused on issues as they relate to medical science, immunology, and neurology.
IMPORTANT: COVID-19 Vaccine Injury Info
Vaccine Injury Attorneys have Experience Filing Vaccine Cases in the Court of Federal Claims
Vaccine injury attorneys practice exclusively in the Court of Federal Claims in a highly technical and specialized area of practice.
- We are licensed to practice law in the United States Court of Federal Claims
- There are very few Vaccine Injury Attorneys in the United States because the area of law is highly specialized
- The vaccine injury team at mctlaw only represents people in vaccine injury cases
- We have more than twenty years of experience working in the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program.
- Our attorneys train other lawyers in how to represent people in vaccine injury claims
Personal Injury Lawyers may be Inexperienced with Vaccine Cases
Personal injury lawyers deal primarily with injuries from accidents and liability and insurance dilemmas. This area of practice is vastly different from the specialization needed to file vaccine claims in the Court of Federal Claims. Below are reasons why you should not hire a personal injury attorney to represent you in a vaccine injury claim.
- Personal injury lawyers typically only practice in local and state courts
- May not be licensed to practice law in the US Court of Federal Claims, where the Vaccine Court is based.
- Takes injuries of all types, but usually due to an accident.
- Most local personal injury lawyers have little to no experience in the Federal Vaccine Court.
- The procedures in the Vaccine Court are very different from a personal injury case.
How mctlaw is Different from a Personal Injury Firm
At mctlaw, vaccine injury cases are what we do. We are experienced and have won more for our clients than any other firm in recent history. In fact, we won the largest settlement in the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program’s history.
Our Washington D.C. office is blocks away from Vaccine Court, and this makes it easy for us to stay on top of your case. Our long history of successfully advocating for our clients, and getting them the compensation they deserve. Call or email us for a free case review if you need a powerful advocate on your side.
Content Reviewed by Joseph Vuckovich – Vaccine Injury Lawyer
Joseph Vuckovich represents clients in the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program. He is based in mctlaw’s Washington, DC office. Joe studied neuroscience and psychology at Harvard where he earned his B.S. degree. He earned a Master’s Degree in biology from the University of Cambridge in the UK, and his law degree from New York University School of Law. Joe grew up in Pittsburgh and now lives in Alexandria, Virginia with his wife and daughter.
This page was last updated:
Find out right now if you have a vaccine injury claim
Your Case Review is Free. Don’t Wait to Get Help Because There is a Deadline.
COVID-19 Vaccines are NOT Eligible
As an experienced leader in these types of lawsuits, we were confident the firm would have the expertise. However, what surprised us most was the high level of excellent customer service from the firm’s staff!Pat R.
I can’t recommend this firm enough. They have an outstanding team that truly care for their clients…I have been awarded a fair six figure settlement.Nate M.
When I say “they went to bat” for me…this Law Firm literally did just that. They persevered to bring the hard-nosed Manufacturer to settle and provide me some recompense for everything I had to endure which led to this suit.Me’Chelle