What Causes Parsonage-Turner Syndrome?
The most likely cause of Parsonage-Turner Syndrome is an autoimmune response triggered by an illness or environmental factor. Some triggers can be infections, surgery, strenuous activity, childbirth, and in rare cases, vaccines.
Vaccines Linked to Parsonage-Turner Syndrome:
What Is Parsonage-Turner Syndrome?
Parsonage-Turner Syndrome (PTS), also known as Brachial Neuritis or Neuralgic Amyotrophy, is an uncommon peripheral nerve disorder that affects the nerve bundle connected to the arms, hands, and shoulders. It causes extreme pain in the upper arm and shoulder area, followed by weakness, lack of muscle control/movement, and sometimes paralysis.
Diagnosed With Parsonage Turner Syndrome After Getting a Vaccine?
The federal government created the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP), a federal trust fund with billions of dollars, to pay for these cases. Mctlaw represents clients for vaccine injury cases all over the country and may be able to help you receive compensation. Our attorneys have won countless cases and hundreds of millions of dollars in compensation for their clients through the VICP.
IMPORTANT: COVID-19 Vaccine Injury Info
Download Our Guide to the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program
- Learn how the vaccine injury attorneys can help you
- Find out who is eligible to file a claim
- What vaccines are covered
- How to choose a vaccine injury lawyer
- Medical records needed
Mctlaw lawyers won $285,000 for a firefighter who suffered from a shoulder injury due to a tetanus shot. Mctlaw did not take a single dollar from the firefighter’s compensation. Mctlaw NEVER takes any money from their vaccine injury clients. It will cost you NOTHING for our lawyers to represent you and file a claim. This is made possible through the VICP. The federal government pays our fees and you keep ALL of your compensation.
Do You Qualify To File a Claim for Vaccine Injury Compensation?
mctlaw will review your case for FREE to see if you qualify to file a claim in the VICP. What our attorneys need:
– A copy of your vaccination and the date you received it.
– The kind of vaccine you were given.
– Medical records of treatment after symptoms started.
– Medical records of your latest treatment.
Diagnosed with Parsonage-Turner Syndrome After a Vaccine?
One of our highly experienced vaccine attorneys can review your case for free
Having Trouble Deciding Who Will Represent You in Your Vaccine Case?
We make it easy with our simple guide to choosing the right lawyer for your vaccine case.
How Is Mctlaw Different From Other Law Firms?
– Mctlaw represents our clients at NO COST to them and NEVER takes any money from our client’s compensation. We are paid by the federal government through the VICP.
– Our lawyers have won hundreds of millions of dollars nationally for their clients, including having won the biggest single compensation awarded to a client in the vaccine injury program’s history.
– For more than 20 years our lawyers have won over 700 cases. Here’s the evidence of our case results.
Symptoms of Parsonage-Turner Syndrome:
– Sharp pain in the upper arm, shoulder, and sometimes neck
– Muscle fatigue and weakness
– Loss of sensation or numbness
– Lack of movement
– In severe cases, paralysis
Content Reviewed by Joseph Vuckovich – Vaccine Injury Lawyer
Joseph Vuckovich represents clients in the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program. He is based in mctlaw’s Washington, DC office. Joe studied neuroscience and psychology at Harvard where he earned his B.S. degree. He earned a Master’s Degree in biology from the University of Cambridge in the UK, and his law degree from New York University School of Law. Joe grew up in Pittsburgh and now lives in Alexandria, Virginia with his wife and daughter.
This page was last updated:
Find out right now if you have a vaccine injury claim
Your Case Review is Free. Don’t Wait to Get Help Because There is a Deadline.
COVID-19 Vaccines are NOT Eligible
As an experienced leader in these types of lawsuits, we were confident the firm would have the expertise. However, what surprised us most was the high level of excellent customer service from the firm’s staff!Pat R.
I can’t recommend this firm enough. They have an outstanding team that truly care for their clients…I have been awarded a fair six figure settlement.Nate M.
When I say “they went to bat” for me…this Law Firm literally did just that. They persevered to bring the hard-nosed Manufacturer to settle and provide me some recompense for everything I had to endure which led to this suit.Me’Chelle