PARSONAGE-TURNER SYNDROME AND VACCINE REACTIONS
Learn about filing a claim in the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program. See how our attorneys can help at no cost to you.
WHAT CAUSES PARSONAGE-TURNER SYNDROME?
The most likely cause of Parsonage-Turner Syndrome is an autoimmune response triggered by an illness or environmental factor. Some triggers can be infections, surgery, strenuous activity, childbirth, and in rare cases, vaccines.
Vaccines Linked to Parsonage-Turner Syndrome:
– Diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis (DTaP)
– Flu shot
– Hepatitis B
WHAT IS PARSONAGE-TURNER SYNDROME?Parsonage-Turner Syndrome (PTS), also known as Brachial Neuritis or Neuralgic Amyotrophy, is an uncommon peripheral nerve disorder that affects the nerve bundle connected to the arms, hands, and shoulders. It causes extreme pain in the upper arm and shoulder area, followed by weakness, lack of muscle control/movement, and sometimes paralysis.
DIAGNOSED WITH PARSONAGE TURNER SYNDROME DUE TO A VACCINE?
There is financial relief available. The federal government created the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP), a federal trust fund with billions of dollars, to pay for these cases. mctlaw represents clients for vaccine injury cases all over the country and may be able to help you receive compensation. Our attorneys have won countless cases and hundreds of millions of dollars in compensation for their clients through the VICP.
mctlaw lawyers won $285,000 for a firefighter who suffered from a shoulder injury due to a tetanus shot. mctlaw did not take a single dollar from the firefighter’s compensation. mctlaw NEVER takes any money from their vaccine injury clients. It will cost you NOTHING for our lawyers to represent you and file a claim. This is made possible through the VICP. The federal government pays our fees and you keep ALL of your compensation.
DO YOU QUALIFY FOR COMPENSATION?
mctlaw will review your case for FREE to see if you qualify to file a claim in the VICP. What our attorneys need:
– A copy of your vaccination and the date you received it.
– The kind of vaccine you were given.
– Medical records of treatment after symptoms started.
– Medical records of your latest treatment.
HOW IS MCTLAW DIFFERENT FROM OTHER FIRMS?
– mctlaw represents our clients at NO COST to them and NEVER takes any money from our clients’ compensation. We are paid by the federal government through the VICP.
– Our lawyers have won hundreds of millions of dollars nationally for their clients, including having won the biggest single compensation awarded to a client in the vaccine injury program’s history.
– For more than 20 years our lawyers have won over 700 cases. Here’s the evidence of our case results.
Symptoms of Parsonage Turner Syndrome:
– Sharp pain in the upper arm, shoulder, and sometimes neck
– Muscle fatigue and weakness
– Loss of sensation or numbness
– Lack of movement
– In severe cases, paralysis