Did You get Guillain-Barré Syndrome from a Vaccine in Texas?
If you got Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS) from a vaccine in Texas, help is available. The Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP) was created to pay people with severe reactions to vaccines. There are a few steps to file a claim in the VICP:
- Hire an attorney who is licensed to practice in the Vaccine Court.
- The vaccine injury attorneys at mctlaw file your claim and submit all evidence to the court, including expert medical witnesses reports and comprehensive medical records.
- Our team represents you throughout the process and advocates for you. We consult with your doctors and outside medical experts to give your case the best chance of a settlement.
IMPORTANT: COVID-19 Vaccine Injury Info
Which Vaccines are Most Commonly Linked to Guillain-Barré Syndrome?
Two vaccines are commonly linked to GBS: the flu shot and the HPV vaccine. The Journal of the American Medical Association says GBS is the most frequent neurological disease reported after getting the flu vaccine.
The flu shot is associated with 88% of the GBS cases that we have successfully represented. In one study, GBS symptoms appeared within six weeks of vaccination in 70% of HPV vaccine cases. GBS has also been linked to MMR, Tetanus, and other immunizations.
Find Out Right Now if You Have a Vaccine Injury Claim
Your case review is free. If we file your claim, you pay absolutely NO legal fees.
Steps to Take After Getting GBS from a Vaccine
There are a few steps to follow in order to file a vaccine injury claim with the VICP:
- First, hire an attorney who is licensed to practice in the Vaccine Court in the United States Court of Federal Claims.
- Get a copy of your vaccine administration record from your healthcare provider. This record shows what vaccine you got and the date you got the vaccine.
- Get a copy of your first doctor’s appointment for your vaccine reaction.
- Contact us to review these important documents so our vaccine injury team can review your case at no cost to you.
The attorneys at mctlaw file your case and submit all evidence to the court, including expert witnesses and medical records. Our team represents you throughout the process and advocates for you.
Texas Guillain-Barré Syndrome Outcomes
Mctlaw vaccine injury attorneys have won over $85 million for our clients who got Guillain-Barré Syndrome after a vaccine. Our dedicated vaccine injury team works on your behalf to get compensation for your vaccine injury.
- The lawyers at mctlaw have represented clients in all fifty states for nearly twenty-five years.
- We won the highest single financial award in the history of the vaccine program for one of our clients.
- View over 700 of vaccine injury case results
Can I File a Claim in the VICP?
In Texas, there are several requirements to file a VICP claim. These requirements include:
- The vaccine must be one covered by the VICP
- The claim must be filed before the VICP’s eligibility deadline.
- The effects of the injury must last for more than 6 months after receiving the vaccine, or
- Result in a hospital stay and surgery, or
- Result in death.
The vaccine injury attorneys at mctlaw will review your case if you believe you are eligible to file a claim. If our team represents you for a vaccine injury case, you won’t have to pay any legal fees for your case.
Download Our Guide to the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program
- Learn how the vaccine injury attorneys can help you
- Find out who is eligible to file a claim
- What vaccines are covered
- How to choose a vaccine injury lawyer
- Medical records needed
Content Reviewed by Anne Carrión Toale – Vaccine Injury Lawyer
Anne Carrión Toale, Esq. is a vaccine injury attorney at mctlaw. Anne helps vaccine injury clients get compensation from the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (NVICP) before the Vaccine Court in the United States Court of Federal Claims. Ms. Toale has served as past president of the Vaccine Injured Petitioners Bar Association, where she provided education and assistance to other attorneys throughout the United States practicing in the area of vaccine injury compensation.
This page was last updated on:
Find out right now if you have a vaccine injury claim
Your Case Review is Free. Don’t Wait to Get Help Because There is a Deadline.
COVID-19 Vaccines are NOT Eligible
As an experienced leader in these types of lawsuits, we were confident the firm would have the expertise. However, what surprised us most was the high level of excellent customer service from the firm’s staff!Pat R.
I can’t recommend this firm enough. They have an outstanding team that truly care for their clients…I have been awarded a fair six figure settlement.Nate M.
When I say “they went to bat” for me…this Law Firm literally did just that. They persevered to bring the hard-nosed Manufacturer to settle and provide me some recompense for everything I had to endure which led to this suit.Me’Chelle