Mrs. Dutra is licensed by the Florida Bar Association as a Florida Registered Paralegal, a distinction achieved by less than 6,000 Florida Paralegals. Additionally, in 2013, Mrs. Dutra successfully completed the Advanced Certified Paralegal examination in Product Liability through NALA and earned her Advanced Certified Paralegal “ACP” credential. In 2016, Mrs. Dutra successfully completed NALA’s LEAP Program. NALA’s Professional Development Committee offers the 12-month Leadership Enhancement and Preparation (LEAP) class each year to help members develop leadership skills to be used at the local, state, and national level.
Prior to joining the Firm, Mrs. Dutra spent eleven years working in the Public Safety Communications Department of the Sarasota County Sheriff’s Office where she served as a supervisor, Emergency Medical Dispatch Quality Assurance Officer, and Training Officer.
Mrs. Dutra was born and raised in Sarasota, Florida. When she is not working, Mrs. Dutra enjoys spending time with her family and traveling.
Professional Memberships and Honors
- Former President of the Paralegal Association of Florida Inc., Suncoast Chapter
- Former Member NALA Professional Development Committee
- Former Newsletter Editor for the Suncoast Chapter of the Paralegal Association of Florida, Inc.
- Member of the State College of Florida Paralegal Legal Assisting Advisory Board.
- Former 2nd Vice President for the Paralegal Association of Florida, Suncoast Chapter
- Article published in Career Chronicle edition of “Facts & Findings” issue of NALA’s “Facts & Findings” The Paralegal Magazine. You can read the article here.
- Article on Vaccine Court published in May/June 2017 issue of NALA’s “Facts & Findings” The Paralegal Magazine. You can read that article here.
- Article on “Taking CLE Outside Your Comfort Zone” published in March/April 2018 issue of NALA’s “Facts & Findings” The Paralegal Magazine.